The launch of our Online Health Education programme has been a success and will be ongoing, due to patients expressing their gratitude for the opportunity to improve upon their health. We invite you join in so you can Learn about your health from the comfort of your home via Zoom
1. Controlling Hypertension will teach you how medications work, how supplement can help, and how dietary and lifestyle changes can bring your blood pressure numbers under control for once and for all. Reduce your risk of stroke, heart disease and even dementia by lowering your blood pressure and keeping it within the normal range
2. Understanding Cholesterol will help you determine the true risk of heart attack and heart disease based upon your test scores, and how dietary and lifestyle changes can help you reduce those risks and improve your scores. Is medication the only way? Is it the right way for you? These questions will be explored and answered.
3. Reversing Type 2 Diabetes means achieving blood sugar and HbA1c values within the normal ranges for diabetics. You may be able to reduce your medications and once again enjoy the foods you love by using newer natural sweeteners and learning recipe and dietary modifications. Learn how glucose testing and newer devices can help you achieve success.
4. LEARN THE BEST WEIGHT LOSS OPTIONS FOR YOU! GET COACHED! The Science of Weight Loss will help you understand how diets work, how to choose the right meal plan for you, and how monitoring is the key. It will introduce you to what's really going on in your body when you try to lose weight, and teach you how to overcome the obstacles to your success.
WEIGHT LOSS THAT ACTUALLY WORKS!
5. Improve Your Digestion is for those with acid reflux, heartburn, experiencing gas and bloating after eating, constipation, diarrhea, diverticulitis, food sensitivities, Irritable bowel syndrome or Inflammatory bowel disease.
6. Better Sleep and Relaxation, is for those with insomnia, difficulty falling asleep, unable to fully relax or unable to fall asleep and stay asleep all night.
7. Women's Hormones & Fat Gain, is for females who find their waistline expanding no matter what they do.
8. Have a Happy, Healthy Vagina is for women who suffer from recurring vaginal or urinary tract infections, frequent yeast infections, dryness, pain and those who want to understand their female anatomy better.
9. Fight Disease with Food is for anyone who wants to understand the connection between what they eat and how they feel, and those who want to learn how to eat to live a long and healthy life
10. Introduction to Intuitive Eating is for those who want to learn how to choose the right foods for them to achieve their weight and other health goals and how to generally feel better about themselves and their chosen diet.
Handouts, recipes, charts, logs and other materials will be provided.
This is your chance to...